1860 Anthony Atwood S.S. and Robert H. Pattison S.S. united. Name 'Siloam' adopted
1860 Siloam M.E. Church admitted into Philadelphia Annual Conference. Membership about 39 people.
1867 Siloam Camp Meeting Hall dedicated and cornerstone of present building laid, August 27, 1867
1876 Church Building is completed and dedicated
1883 Siloam parsonage is built.
1906 Membership increases to over 1,000 members. Siloam has the largest membership in City of Philadelphia.
1925 Church charter is changed and women are permitted to vote.
1954 First Easter Sunday 'Sunrise Service' is held in the church courtyard.
1960 Commemoration of 100th Anniversary
2004 February 25th; Dominic acquires the church and the contents of the building.
2004 May 30th; Dominic moves in.
2010 Renovations take place. December; Basement studio is added.
201 1 March; The building goes green with Solar Power.